Monday, May 18, 2020

How have you been? And what's on your mind?


Happy Monday evening to you all! I hope your week has started out well. We had a wonderful extended weekend here celebrating a 1st birthday, a graduation, and fun family time.

Well, is anyone else still trying to keep some of these challenges? I know I feel so much better when I am following these! I have much more peaceful and purposeful days when I'm spending time in God's Word. I have just started a new Bible companion book that my daughter got me for Mother's Day, and it looks so good!

I really need to keep remembering to drink my water on the busy and tired days (drinking coffee instead). And definitely need to stretch more. 

Maybe you're seeing this for the first time and want to join us.
Pull up the last post to see all of the challenges!

What have been the hardest ones for you? 


What has been on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment