Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Welcome to my blog & happy spring!



    
    Thank you for joining me in my first attempt to connect, encourage and challenge you all through modern technology. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not savvy in this department, but I keep coming back to this idea, especially after talking with someone who is struggling and needs encouragement.
     
     My goal is to start a series of 2-week challenges for myself, as well as any of you who would like to join me, focusing on Spiritual discipline and healthy lifestyle changes. Don't worry! These are going to be little bites of change, and each one of our changes will look different because we are all unique people at different places in our journey. We should never compare ourselves and measure our worth, or how well we are doing, against another. God loves each one of us right now, just like we are! But He also loves us too much to let us stay where we are in certain areas. We all know what those areas are and if we don't yet, He will gently show us in His timing. Let's not ignore His gentle prodding but instead embrace it with joy!

     In addition to new biweekly challenges, I plan to post occasional recipes, exercises, mini devotions, and other helpful tips. And, hopefully, they won't all be from me! 

     So, if you are up for a personal challenge, comment below :)

     ~ Loretta



*Photo credit: Natasha Ann Photography 

** Disclaimer: No post or blog comment should be considered health advice.  You are responsible for consulting a medical professional before trying any new diet, remedy, exercise, or anything mentioned in this blog or any related forum.



6 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like a fun way to stay in touch! I'm in! Lord May you Bless this blog/group and everybody who decides to join in ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your blessing over our group!

      Delete
  2. I am very much looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete