Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Where's your water?

  

It can be hard to drink enough water, especially 
if you are a coffee or soda drinker 
or you just don't like water.  

I've always liked good clean water, but today I made 
myself some herbal berry tea over ice with lemon and a 
few drops of monk fruit to sweeten.  Yummy! 

Another fun drink we do is carbonated water over 
ice, 1/2 lemon (squeezed), and a few drops of 
stevia or monk fruit. We like to throw in a few 
frozen berries too.

Are there any fun ways you make water 
into something special?


5 comments:

  1. Sounds really yummy:) Was a cold morning here so I made a hot water drink with ginger, cinnamon, cocoa powder.. added some healthy fats and collagen along with some other good stuff and whipped it in the blender. Enjoyed my mid-morning drink:) Maybe will try the iced tea drink tomorrow..supposed to be warmer. Hugs ~ M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum, that sounds good. Anything with cocoa has to taste good! I might have to try that one in the morning. It's always cold in the house when I wake up lately. Hugs back :)

      Delete
  2. This isn't exactly water, but here's a yummy drink that I want to try sometime:

    ~Bedtime "Snack" - Spiced Milk~

    *1 cup nut milk
    *1 t. raw honey
    *1/4 t. cinnamon
    *dash of cardamom
    *dash of nutmeg
    *dash of ginger
    *1/4 t. vanilla extract
    *1 T. sunflower seed butter

    [Heat ingredients until steaming and then blend]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds somewhat like your hot water drink, M.! :) I would probably use hemp seed milk for the milk in my recipe.

      Delete
    2. That sounds like a soothing drink, Shantelle. I tried a version of M's drink above today. It was really good! Like a healthy hot chocolate.

      Delete